1. What is M Residences? M Residences is a unique collection of luxury homes that feature modern and thoughtful architecture, spacious rooms, sustainable design, and fully customizable layouts.
2. Where is M Residences located? M Residences can currently be found in three locations: Taguig (Mahogany III) New Manila (Mowelfund) Quezon City (Capital Hills)
3. What are the benefits of living in these locations? Taguig: Dynamic. Modern. Commercial and business access — Bonifacio Global City. New Manila: Charming, low-key elegance. History and art. Quezon City: Rich food dives. Shopping bazaars. Places to relax.
4. What sets M Residences apart from other homes or luxury condos closer to the city? Condos and city houses can be expensive, “set in stone,” and without much room for renovation. M Residences differs here — the homes are near the city but not in the city, offering access to the urban sprawl yet enough distance to gently disconnect and relax with family.
5. How do you describe the aesthetic style of M Residences? Solid, rectangular walls. Spacious, cantilevered balconies with glowing, recessed lights. Desert-sand wood panels subtly contrasting the Mediterranean white walls. Strategically-placed large windows, allowing natural light deep into the home.
6. What are M Residences’ amenities? Depending on the location, some have a clubhouse, pool, and many more amenities to enjoy — check with your agent or explore on our website.
7. What are the unit features? Our homes come with a number of features, including high-ceilings, large windows, energy-saving lighting, fire-retardant materials, and open layouts.
8. Will you provide interior design and remodeling consultation? Yes. We’ll meet with you to discuss what can be done to customize the floor plan. Then, our Interior Design Team will re-layout the unit accordingly — all design recommendations for your consideration.
9. Up to how many floors can I build? Typically, up to 3 to 5 floors depending on the location.
10. What is the vertical clearance inside an M Residences house? 2.7m
11. Do the homes come with a garage? We offer an outdoor parking lot with a minimum of 2 carports and up to a maximum of 4 carports depending on customization.
12. Can I combine lots? Yes. You can purchase and combine more than one lot and build a house, pool, garden, and more on the premises.
13. Can I choose to build a fully-customizable “dream home” that is not necessarily the same as your current house plans? Yes. We can work with you to develop plans for your ultimate dream home. It must meet our established aesthetic standards, but you will have generous leeway to create a more dynamic layout that suits your particular taste and needs.
14. Who is the developer behind M Residences? VCDC — a real estate development firm founded by Victor Consunji, specializing in single-family homes and low-density, private, and gated neighborhoods.
15. Its mission? To provide thoughtfully-designed contemporary homes made for today and ready for the future.
16. Who is behind the architectural design? Archion Architects.
17. Who is the structural engineer? Gruppo Struktura, Inc.
18. How soon can I move in? M Residences at Mahogany Place 3 (Taguig) has 4 Phases. The expected turnover — One to Two years for Phase 1 and Phase 2. Three to Four years for Phase 3 and Phase 4.
BUSINESS HOURS: 9AM to 6PM Monday-Sunday Send Inquiry via Our Contact Form 24/7
Copyright Notice All Rights Reserved. Contents and materials appearing on this website are protected by copyright under Philippine Copyright laws. You may not copy, reproduce, or publish any content without the consent of the author.
Disclaimer The contents and materials contained on this website are for general information only and are not substitutes to professional advice. For updates and proper guidance, you may reach us via our contact form.